Monday, September 16, 2013

The Pretentious People in Hollywood

Hi Everyone,

As I'm sitting here, watching Big Brother before the finale. There are several conflicts that are being recapped. It reminds me of all the conflicts and fights that go on in Hollywood, and it really turns me off of some actors, actresses and directors that act like they can treat the people that they work with like dirt, because they can't get over how high and mighty they are. Don't get me wrong, there are some awesome famous people out there, I've heard good things about John Goodman, Marilyn Manson and Reese Witherspoon.

For instance, I refuse to watch a Christian Bale movie after he decided to yell at that poor lighting guy for just trying to do his job. Mel Gibson is another story, being sexist and calling women things like “sugar tits.” These people make me sick and not want to see their movies, no matter how good they are.

Then, I have heard, that James Cameron is one of the worst directors to work with because he treats the real talent like they're beneath him, and yells at them. He's apparently so bad, that Kate Winslet said that she would never work with him again. I was also shocked to find out that Alfred Hitchcock was bad enough that he would torture actresses and shock them to get them to emote more.

All I am trying to say to the jerks of Hollywood, control your ego and get over yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment